Saturday 19 November 2011

Sorry it's been a while!

Sorry I have'nt been blogging lately, I was stuck in a bit of a rut and wasn't feeling inspired at all but I'm out of it and feeling fresh. I have a few new ideas for my blog and would like to try offer something different while still doing notd, fotd and reviews. I do plan on recording tutorials but lighting is not working in my favour, this month in Ireland the mornings do be fairly dull and the evenings are pitch black so I may have to look into ways to light my filming area first before I can deliver tutorials. Also I will have to learn to edit as I don't have the first clue about it so if you know of any good tutorials please let me know. Anyway I'm gonna set out some sort of proper schedule, I've a few new bits I've bought that I'll review. I'm currently working on designing a new theme for my blog which is exciting and challenging as I haven't a clue about that either. Anyway I'll stop rambling and leave you with two photos of what I dressed up as for Halloween, I was a snow queen and it was a fun dramatic look to do!


Until next time,
RubySkullrose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment